Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween is approaching! - Fun Halloween Food

I really like Halloween. It's probably my favorite holiday! We've started decorating the house for a Halloween Party. I have never hosted a Halloween party, so I'm a bit anxious, but I have two great friends helping as cohosts. We have some fun treats prepared. Jessica is making Jell-o shots, and Julia made Witch Fingers (cookies).

I'm not sure what recipe she used, but this one (link) got some good ratings.
For these, raspberry jam was added.
We are also going to make some treats with apples that look like dentures. HEHE





We are slightly modifying some deviled eggs.
From: http://www.deliciousasitlooks.com/2013/10/halloween-spooky-spider-deviled-eggs.html
Finally, this guy will be our masterpiece!
We are modifying it slightly though. We are using a dummy head. Since we are not serving a full meal, we are using Mallow Bones instead of chicken legs/wings in the legs:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!