Thursday, August 14, 2014

Guilty Pleasure - Anime - List of favorites

Yep, I said it. My guilty pleasure is Anime. I love it! Okay don't laugh. I started watching it one day when I was curious about the Anime section on Netflix. I watched a handful of episodes of InuYasha and was hooked! Here are some of my favorites (in no particular order):

Attack on Titan

Bleach

Black Bullet

Deadman Wonderland

Fullmetal Alchemist

07 Ghost

Hunter X Hunter (My husband likes this one. He watches it with me.)

InuYasha

Sword Art Online (about a virtual reality game where people can die in real life)

Check them out! You might be surprised. I watched the subtitled ones, not dubbed. I'd suggest starting with Bleach, InuYasha, or Fullmetal Alchemist. If you are a gamer, start with Sword Art Online. If you watch any, tell me what you think! I'd love to hear about it. :) I subscribe to CrunchyRoll. That's how I watch most of these. You can find some places online to watch some for free too if you search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!