Monday, July 21, 2014

Halloween-themed garter (for my friend's wedding)

My grandma is amazing. She is so creative and makes all kinds of things very well. She makes such great quilts. She makes entire bed sets for baby cribs. She makes dish towels, purses, pillow cases, and designs that she puts on clothes. I have a friend getting married that really likes Halloween. It's her favorite holiday. They are even putting little pumpkins on the tables at her wedding as her touch of Halloween. I thought that a Halloween-themed garter would be a great gift so I searched online but couldn't find anything decent. What's a girl to do? Well, I went to my grandma! She said she could easily make one and already had some fabric that would work. She did a fantastic job! What do you think?

It's hard to see all of it, but it's made with a black spider web fabric and has a sheer orange ruffle around the bottom. I love it! If you are reading this Grandma... GREAT job. You are so very talented, and I love you lots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!