Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Drowning in Remedies


I'm so tired of being sick. In general, I'm just tired. I haven't been going outside much because the cold wind makes it worse. I've been taking Echinacea, Zinc, Vitamin C (every other day), and drinking lots of green tea, nettle tea, and water. I've been using a chest rub and leaning over a bowl of hot water to allow the steam to penetrate my sinuses. I've been sick for two weeks and doing everything I can to get better. I've even been sleeping a bit more than normal. I'm practicing Qigong every day, and I've been continuing to go to Kung Fu. Man, I just want to be able to breathe!

Chris and Angela get here in just a few days. I can't drink coffee or wine without having increased stuffiness and mucous (TMI? Sorry). That is really not ideal when you have visitors coming and will be touring the country.

Just for Fun:
I learned today that vinegar and baking soda takes stains out of the carpet! You pour vinegar on the stain first, enough so that it's wet. Then, you sprinkle baking soda on the top and let it dissolve as much as it will. It may take additional vinegar, but it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!