Monday, January 27, 2014

Need a tailor in Aberdeen?

Well, I have you covered! Personally, I like Golden Stitches on John Street. They have altered a long black dress for me, including adding clasps to hold my bra straps in place even though they'd never done that (my friend Pam explained to them what to do), and they've sewn stripes on my Kung Fu belt (£5/belt for stripes stitched at both ends). They are meticulous and have done a great job. They have a quick turn-around too. They are also right around the corner from John Lewis, so if they don't have a certain color of fabric/ribbon that you need, you can just pick it up at John Lewis!

From: Google
Other recommendations from the Association of American Women of Aberdeen are:
  • A Z Alterations Tailoring at 11a Bridge Street, AB11 6JL
  • New Stitches at 180 George St, City Centre, Aberdeen AB25 1BS
  • Superior Sewing on 28-30 Claremont AB10 6RA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!