Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Back to Forvie Nature Reserve with the pups! - Beware! Cuteness abounds!

I decided to go back to Forvie National Nature Reserve today to see how the dogs liked it. I think it was hard on Angel because she's accustomed to being allowed off lead in nature areas, but there is a part of the Dune Trail that you must keep dogs on lead due to nesting. I think it was hard on Frog because it was a long walk, and it was pretty warm. French bulldogs don't really appreciate either of those factors. I didn't get as many pictures of Angel today. She was pretty busy throughout the walk. The Dune Trail is marked in blue dots below. It's about 3.2 mi.

From: http://www.snh.org.uk/pdfs/publications/designatedareas/Forvie.pdf
Got there during low tide today!





Check out the video of Frog and Angel having fun! I love it! Angel is so silly.


I think this might be a mauve stinger.


Oh Frog... you can do it!


Stopping for a break!
I know I often post lots of pictures of my dogs; I just don't often have anybody else to be in my pictures especially during the week when people are working. No bother though. Dogs are cute. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing the dogs! The pictures are awesome as usual! It's such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to hear from you!