Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shopping? What?

I'm terrible at shopping for anything other than food. I have no idea where to go. I don't have a clue what is quality and what is a rip-off. I try to look around at what other people are wearing so that I'm not permanently stuck in a fashion for 10 years, although I must admit that it's hard for me to really care. I'd rather spend my money on video games, make-up, Kung Fu, and vacations. I'm working on it. Today I had to go to Sports Direct to get some sparring gear for us and some other items for Steve.

Afterwards, I decided to head over to the mall since I had some extra time. I walked in a few stores and was just speechless. "People still wear this stuff?" It was like an 80's poster exploded! Well okaaaay. Having found nothing in that place, I asked the girl at the smoothie stand where to shop. She directed me to a store called New Look. I found some cute things at decent prices in there including a pair of skinny jeans for only £10! Yes, I've done it. I jumped on the bandwagon. First pair of skinny jeans. Feels weird.

Know what else feels weird sometimes? Taking my dog for a walk a 10:00 PM when it looks like this outside (see below)!  :o)


1 comment:

  1. You are not alone! I want a new backpack purse and last night I went online to find one... had NO CLUE what website to look at! And it would be the same if I went into a shoppig centre :( thanks for passing on the recommendation and yay for skinny jeans!!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to hear from you!