Friday, November 23, 2012

Games, Air shipment goodies, and what I wish I'd packed

Today I learned how to play Mahjong. It's really great! You should learn. I even won a round. This may not make sense to you, but it's proof that I won a round... for real.







When I got home, I cleaned, did some laundry, took Frog for a walk, and then took Angel for a run to Steve's office to pick him up. We all walked home together. It was nice. I like this.

I unpacked our air shipment today. Oh such yummy things that I forgot I packed. HEB stuff... I already miss HEB, but that's probably in part because it was familiar. So many things had "Texas" or Texas-related things written on them. I felt a little bit of homesickness with that. On another note, guess who's having chili this weekend?? Anybody want to come? You make the cornbread. :o)  Seriously.



Here is what we packed:

  •  iMac
  • Shoes
  • Clothes
  • Jackets
  • 1 good pillow each
  • Dog treats
  • Some seasonings, sauces, spices, coffee, popcorn, fiber 1 bars, pasta, and rice
  • Christmas decorations (just b/c it's so close, and I didn't want to miss out)
  • XBox, controllers, and a few games


 I wish I had packed the following:

  • At least 1 blanket
  • A few movies
  • A few kitchen utensils and mixing bowls
  • Adapters
  • Another transformer for the XBox


Dinner tonight was a pre-made dish. Sainsbury's makes some pretty good stuff. Chicken, potatoes, and other veggies topped off with a nice glass of wine. Yum! I love the freshness of stuff here!
This is how it came. I just pulled off the lid. mmmmmm


1 comment:

I am happy to hear from you!