Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Food and more food in Aberdeen - yummy venison

Today is our last day in Aberdeen for now. We had breakfast in the hotel as usual.  For lunch we went to Piccolo Ristorante for a calzone. It was yummy! Light, crispy crust with bell peppers, onions, cheese, mushrooms, artichokes, and green olives inside. Mmmmm. After that, we walked to Starbucks because we had some gift cards. I saw "Starbucks Scotland" coffee tumblers! I was going to go back to get a few, but they closed earlier than I expected. Maybe next time. Steve went to work afterwards, and I went back to the hotel to read. I've been reading City of Fallen Angels. Great series of books!





Anyway, for dinner we went to another great place. I highly recommend trying Soul. Steve ordered fish and chips, and I ordered roasted venison with a small shepherd's pie. It was fantastic!  See:





1 comment:

  1. Aw man! I want a Starbucks Scotland coffee tumbler! :) Guess I'll have to pick one up when we visit you guys. Glad things have gone so well!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to hear from you!